The Endure Plus takes some of our best selling safety features in an all encompassing 0-4 child restraint, designed for travelling in comfort and style. As a compact convertible child restraint, this seat provides an excellent array of product and safety features.
Being an extended rearward facing restraint, this seat offers best practice protection for longer. This restraint is also steel reinforced in the upper shell and headrest mechanism, adding extra strength to create a lightweight yet durable restraint your precious cargo.
Its compact design allows for greater fitment in more vehicles and is ideal for 3 across in the back seat.
Head Impact Protection™ (H.I.P)
Head Impact Protection™ (or H.I.P) is a specialized EPS foam that is designed to attenuate energy in the event of an impact. Energy attenuation is where the material absorbs crash energy away from the child, offering them ultimate protection against injury to the head.
Air Barrier Cushion™ (A.B.C)
Air Barrier Cushion™ (or A.B.C) is safety technology integrated directly into the car seat headrest. Air Barrier Cushion™ is designed to offer advanced side impact management and optimal protection of your child’s head in the event of an accident. It adds additional air cushioning between your child’s head and the impact point, keeping them as far from harm as possible.
Endure Plus features our Active Fabric™ covers. Active Fabric™ is a polyester weft knit material, identical to that used in athletic apparel and active wear. It's extremely breathable and helps draw moisture away from your child's skin.
Lift & Adjust™
Lift & Adjust allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and shoulder slots from the top of the restraint. Simply lift the ring to adjust the head rest up or down, into your desired position. The Endure Plus includes 10 head rest positions, ensuring that the best possible fit can be achieved as your child grows in the car seat.The built-in 6 point harness will self adjust as the head rest is raised, growing with your child up to the age of 4.
The Endure Plus features an Easy Recline function that can be accessed from the underside of the front of the seat. The easy to identify grey lever can simply be lifted to recline the seat into it’s desired position using one hand and one step. There is no need for a swing under base or a separate rebound bar. Includes 4 recline positions.
Model Number: CS8913WI
Age Suitability: Birth to 4 Years
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Rear Facing from Birth to 30 Months
- Forward Facing from 12 Months to 4 Years
- Head Impact Protection made from EPS foam, designed to attenuate energy in an impact
- Air Barrier Cushion integrated into the headrest, offering advanced side impact protection
- Lift & Adjust allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and shoulder slots
- The easy-care fabric covers are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Easy install belt path
- In-built six-point harness with easy lift and adjust function
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) - 44cm
- Width (Side Wings) - 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) - 61cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) - 53cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) - 57cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 42cm
Instruction Manuals / Support Images
Need help with fitting your child restraint securely to your vehicle?
Click here to search for Child Restraint Fitters near you.