Infa Group Pty Ltd
ABN 52 149 173 660
110-114 Old Bathurst Road, Emu Heights, NSW 2750
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
INFA GROUP PRODUCTS
Subject to the conditions, exclusions and limitations stated in this document, Infa Group Pty Ltd (Infa Group) warrants that its selected products (Product) are free from defects in material, manufacture and workmanship.
Infa Group provides a Limited Warranty and an Extended Warranty for its Products as set out in this document to the customer who purchased the product directly from Infa Group or from a retail outlet (including online stores). The Warranty applies to Products used correctly in accordance with the user guides and for their intended consumer use. The Warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of our Products and only apply to Products purchased from retail outlets (including online stores) by the original purchaser.
References to ‘Warranty’ in this document, refer to each of these two warranties.
The duration of the Limited Warranty begins on the date the Product is first sold by Infa Group and purchased from Infa Group by the customer (You) and continues for the selected period as set out below (relevant ‘Limited Warranty Period’):
Limited Warranty Period
Blow moulded child restraint models – seat moulding (i.e. the blow moulded seat shell)
Blow moulded child restraint models – hardware and fittings (e.g. harness buckle)
Blow moulded child restraint models – straps and webbing (e.g. harness straps, top tether strap)
Blow moulded child restraint models – material and fabrics (e.g. foam, covers, inserts)
Infa Group branded nursery, baby products, wheeled goods, spare and replacement parts and aftermarket accessories
Grotime Timber Products – cots, bassinets, change tables, single beds, high chairs (see individual product page for product specific warranty periods)
Ranging from 3 to 5 Years
TikkTokk: Tables and Chairs
TikkTokk: Fabric Products
No repair or replacement during the Limited Warranty Period will renew or extend the Limited Warranty Period past the Limited Warranty Period set out above.
The duration of the Extended Warranty begins on the date the Product is first sold by Infa Group and purchased from Infa Group by You and continues for the selected period as set out below (relevant ‘Extended Warranty Period’). The Extended Warranty Period only applies when You purchase a ‘Premium Range’ or ‘More Range’ Product and register the Extended Warranty with Infa Group.
Extended Warranty Period
Premium Range or More Range – seat moulding (i.e. the blow moulded seat shell)
Premium Range or More Range – hardware and fittings (e.g. harness buckle)
Premium Range or More Range – material and fabrics (e.g. foam, covers, inserts)
Premium Range or More Range – straps and webbing (e.g. harness straps, top tether strap)
No repair or replacement during the Extended Warranty Period will renew or extend the Extended Warranty Period past the Extended Warranty Period set out above.
Exclusions from Warranty
This Warranty does not cover:
- change of mind;
- defects or damages arising out of shipment by common carriers, private transportation or other means of transportation;
- defects or damages arising out of improper handling or cleaning, unauthorised modifications to the Product, accident, acts of God, misuse or abuse, collateral damage to any other property or any other circumstances beyond the control of Infa Group;
- damage or problems caused by the use of an accessory, component or equipment not supplied by Infa Group;
- damage or defects that are made known to You at the time of purchase of the Products;
- Products subjected to stress resulting from:
- localised application of heat;
- movement of building and/or building components; or
- expansion or contraction of framing members;
- replacement Products beyond the balance of the remaining Limited Warranty Period or Extended Warranty Period, as applicable, to the original Product and or accessory which is replaced;
- labour, shipping or other charges incurred or claimed by You or any other person;
- installation other than as part of a general supply and install contract between You and Infa Group, which is not transferable;
- installation of any spare parts, non-genuine parts or aftermarket accessories that are not ‘Infa Group’ Products;
- using an incorrect part for the Product;
- abnormal use of the Products;
- improper, incomplete or incorrect installation or fitment;
- normal wear and tear (including but not limited to abrasions, peeling, pilling/balling, pulling of threads etc.);
- damage or problems or unsatisfactory performance resulting from operation at conditions outside the operating conditions specified in the technical literature applicable to the Product;
- the correction of any Product fault or problem;
- damage or problems or unsatisfactory performance resulting from misapplication of the Product;
- punctures to wheels;
- wheel tyres except on the occasion of clear manufacturing failure;
- damage caused by mould or foodstuffs (including liquids);
- fabric cuts and tears;
- damage caused by any type of bodily fluid or excrement;
- damage caused by harsh detergents/abrasive cleaners or exposure to weather (including fading caused by sun-exposure), fire or other environmental conditions;
- missing or damaged parts on Products purchased as ex-display stock; or
- Products used for rental, hire or other commercial purposes.
Your Responsibility as Owner of the Products
You, as owner of the Products, are responsible for the correct operation, care and regular maintenance of the Products. In addition to any specific instructions set out in this Warranty, You must operate, care for and maintain the Products in accordance with the operating instructions, technical specifications, service guidelines and any other information supplied or communicated to You by Infa Group or its representatives from time to time.
If a Product develops a defect, You must not attempt to repair it yourself or engage any other party to repair it without express written permission from Infa Group, through the warranty claim process. Doing so may cause damage which is not covered by this Warranty and that will void the Warranty for that Product. Only Infa Group or its nominees should perform service or repairs on the Products.
How to make a Warranty Claim
If within the applicable Warranty Period You discover a potential defect in the Product which You consider is covered by this Warranty, You can lodge a Warranty claim with Infa Group by either:
- completing the online warranty form available on Infa Group’s website or through the link as follow: Warranty Claims
- seeking warranty assistance from the retailer from whom You have purchase the Product.
- sending Warranty claim to the following delivery addresses only:
NSW Head Office
PO Box 487
Your Warranty claim must:
- be in writing;
- identify Your contact details (including Your full name, address and preferred contact number);
- identify the Product (include details of the model name and code and date of manufacture);
- attach an image of the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the name of the Product purchased, place of purchase, purchase price and the date of purchase from Infa Group or approved retailers of Infa Group products;
- attach and image of the fault or defect and of the entire Product;
- state the place of purchase and the date of delivery to You;
- include an adequate written description of the alleged defect(s);
- where the claim relates to:
- a blow-moulded child restraint, the SAI Global or batch number (normally located on a white or silver sticker attached to the back of the plastic shell of the seat); and
- for any other Product, provide a date of manufacture date, or batch number located on the product in varying locations.
Once Infa Group receives a Warranty claim that complies in all essential respects with the above requirements, Infa Group will assess the validity of the Warranty Claim. If it deems that the Warranty claim is valid, it will inform You of how it will honour it (see below). During this process You must, at Infa Group’s request:
- return the Product to the place of purchase with the proof of purchase and the service ticket number issued to You, within a reasonable time after the return has been approved;
- permit Infa Group or its representative(s) to collect the Product from You in order to inspect the Product for the alleged defect(s);
- respond to all questions asked by Infa Group to You that are designed to assist Infa Group with ascertaining the potential defects and the extent of any such defects.
If Infa Group determines that the defect is not covered by the Warranty, You may be liable for freight to and from Infa Group or the specified repairer, part and/or repair costs. If you wish for Infa Group to repair the product, Infa Group will provide a quote of costs and seek your approval prior to proceeding with any non-warranty repairs or product service. You will need to pay the costs of this prior to the Product being returned to You.
How a Valid Warranty Claim will be Honoured
Subject to Infa Group assessing Your Warranty Claim as valid, Infa Group will, at its sole discretion:
- repair the Product;
- provide a replacement part; or
- provide a replacement Product (or part, as appropriate) of like kind and design, if an identical product is not available.
The repair or replacement will be carried out at an approved Infa Group repairer without cost to You for parts of direct repair labour only. The Warranty also covers all associated freight costs within Australia. If You are located outside of Australia, Infa Group will not be responsible in any event for shipping, labour, removal of original Product, installation and expenses or other costs claimed or incurred by You.
For Infa Group products purchased in New Zealand, please find warranty policy Warranty Information
Where a Product is replaced under Warranty, the faulty/defective Product (and its parts) becomes the property of Infa Group upon delivery of the replacement.
Limitations on Warranty Disclaimers
If the supply of the Product is a consumer sale pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the following statement applies. In this statement ‘goods’ means Products and ‘our’ means ‘Infa Group’.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The rights given by this Warranty are in addition to Your statutory rights.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties implied or otherwise that are not set out in this Warranty do not apply and Infa Group shall be under no liability in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the party eligible to make a warranty claim for:
- any increased costs or expenses;
- any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; and
- any special, indirect or consequential losses or damages caused by Infa Group’s failure to complete or delay in completing any of its obligations in this Warranty.
Unless modified in writing and signed by both Infa Group and You, this Warranty is the complete and exclusive Warranty relating to the Products, superseding all earlier agreements and other communications relating to the Products. No employee of Infa Group or any other party is authorised to make any Warranty in addition to this Warranty. Invalidation of any one or more of the provisions of this Warranty shall not invalidate or affect any one of the other provisions.
NOTE - If You have any questions or comments in relation to this Warranty, please contact Infa Group directly by telephone Infa Group’s Customer Care Department on 1300 924 632 (international +61 2 4728 8090) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.