The Advance Plus is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat.
One Seat – Three Modes
Advance Plus has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with an internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Advance Plus' Rearward Facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12-month-old. Then, it turns around for use as a Forward Facing child restraint. This uses the internal harness for children up to a large 4-year-old. From there, it converts into a Booster Seat. This uses the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt up to a large 8-year-old. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker now sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Advance Plus also features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
The machine-washable, press-stud covers and inserts can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint. Also featuring 9 levels of recline, soft removable covers, an adjustable headrest and Air Cocoon Technology™ shell. The Advance Move is better than ever.Read More
Model Number: CS4313WI
Age Suitability: Birth to 8 Years
Warranty:12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- One Seat, Three Modes - Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with an internal harness and Booster Seat
- Rearward Facing to large 12-month-old
- Forward Facing to large 4-year-old
- Booster Seat to large 8-year-old
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Press-Stud shoulder pads – remove without unthreading for easy cleaning
- Easy install belt path
- Self-adjustable Tether Strap - easily reposition the tether strap to either side of the child restraint shell
- 9 recline positions
- Built in anti-rebound design
- Adjustable, locking headrest
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm
Please note that our RRP may differ from retailer prices.
Instruction Manuals / Support Images
Need help with fitting your child restraint securely to your vehicle?
Click here to search for Child Restraint Fitters near you.