Rally II Move
The Rally II Move is a Convertible Booster Seat. The in-built harness from approximately 6-months through to 4-years-old. Once your child reaches the middle shoulder height marker, you can convert the Rally II into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Rally II Move features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The high blow moulded backrest and large side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on your child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
During an impact, submarining can be caused by the seat belt lifting and the child sliding under the lap belt. The Rally II Move features an integrated anti-submarining design to prevent serious abdominal injuries in children.
The Rally ll Move also comes with an adjustable, removable headrest pillow, shoulder strap pads and crotch buckle pad.Read More
Model Number: CS7113R
Warranty:12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Forward Facing with in-built six-point harness from 6-months to 4-years-old
- Forward Facing with adult lap & sash seatbelt from 4 to 8-years-old
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads, Head Pillow & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Easy install belt path
- In-built Anti-Submarine Design
- Width (Base) – 33cm
- Width (Sidewings) – 47.5cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 78cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 43cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Change to Booster Mode) – 43cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm