The Pulsar allows the use of a six-point-harness from approximately 6-months through to a large 8-year-old. This offers superior protection to a wider range of children for longer.
Twist & Lift™
The Twist & Lift™ system allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
In-Built Harness to Eight Years Old
The Pulsar is the first child restraint in Australia to allow the use of a six-point-harness from approximately 6-months through to a large 8-year-old. The height-adjustable harness buckle can be adjusted without removing the restraint from the vehicle.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) offers incredible protection to your child, offering increased protection across the entire surface area of the restraint. The Pulsar features a dual-layer A.C.T. headrest, and reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. No add-ons, no upgrades and no extra cost.
Covers & Inserts
We’ve designed the Pulsar’s cover to be completely removable without taking the restraint out of the vehicle, making cleaning easier than ever.
The Gradual Recline system is extremely easy to use, allowing unrestricted recline positions. Using the recline is simple, without needing to remove the restraint from the vehicle. This means your child is always comfortable, regardless of age.Read More
Age Suitability: 6 Months to 8 Years
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) - (Click for details)
- In-built six-point harness from 6-months to large 8-year-old
- Air Cocoon Technology™(A.C.T.) integrated
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-Stud cover – remove without uninstalling for easy cleaning
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Gradual Recline – unrestricted recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Height Adjustable Buckle
- Self-adjustable Tether Strap - easily reposition the tether strap to either side of the child restraint shell
- Width (Base) – 43cm
- Width (Headrest) – 49cm
- Internal Width (Shoulder room) – 37cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 75cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 85cm
- Depth (Backrest to front of seat base) – 50cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm