The Pioneer is a Convertible Booster Seat. The in-built harness from approximately 6-months through to 4-years-old. Once your child reaches the middle shoulder height marker, you can convert the Pioneer into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Pioneer features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The high blow moulded backrest and large side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on your child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
During an impact, submarining can be caused by the seat belt lifting and the child sliding under the lap belt. The Pioneer features an integrated anti-submarining design to prevent serious abdominal injuries in children.
The Pioneer also comes with an adjustable, removable headrest pillow, shoulder strap pads and crotch buckle pad.Read More
Age Suitability: 6 Months to 8 Years
Warranty:12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Forward Facing with in-built six-point harness from 6-months to 4-years-old
- Forward Facing with adult lap & sash seatbelt from 4 to 8-years-old
- Air Cocoon Technology™(A.C.T.) integrated
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads, Head Pillow & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Easy install belt path
- In-built Anti-Submarine Design
- Width (Base) – 33cm
- Width (Sidewings) – 47.5cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 78cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 43cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Change to Booster Mode) – 43cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm