The Duo-Ride is a Convertible Booster Seat that is suitable for children aged approximately 6-months to 8-years. First used as a harnessed car seat with the in-built six-point harness. Once the child’s shoulder meets the middle shoulder height marker, it is then converted into a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
Featuring an adjustable, locking headrest this car seat is able to grow with your child. In Booster Seat mode, it is the tallest Booster Seat on the Australian market. This means children will get more use out of Duo-Ride than any other Booster Seat.
Duo-Ride also includes our advanced, independently locking buckle. The new buckle independently locks each buckle tongue separately, unlike traditional buckles that require you to insert both tongues to engage the lock. This helps eliminate situations where a buckle isn’t engaged and may pop out.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Duo-Ride features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design. This dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The headrest side wings act like airbags, which reduce the forces on your child’s head in a side-impact accident. No need for add-on pads or cushions.
The machine-washable, press-stud covers and inserts can easily be removed for cleaning.Read More
Age Suitability: 6 Months to 8 Years
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Forward Facing with in-built six-point harness from 6-months to 4-years-old
- Forward Facing with adult lap & sash seatbelt from 4 to 8-years-old
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads, Head Pillow & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Adjustable, locking headrest
- Easy install belt path
- In-built Anti-Submarine Design
- Width (Base) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 76cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 86cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 41cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Convert to Booster) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 57cm